Can't find a celebrity you like on here, Search on Google!

Google

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Christina Ricci at the Premier of Bruno

I had originally planned to post this yesterday, but as I was uploading the pics I accidentally closed my browser and after realizing what I had done decided against continuing to upload... yeah yeah, I know I'm lazy, but this post should make up for it.

Again, I have set of red carpet photos from yet another premier of "Bruno". This time the lovely lady on the carpet is a favorite of mine, Christina Ricci. I've been in love with her since seeing "The Addams Family" oh so many years ago, and can say she grew up very nicely. Anyway, enjoy the pics!



On a side note, its been a few days now since Michael Jackson was announced dead, and while I agree he's made a huge impact on the world, its kinda sad to see that his death is still making huge headlines. What do you guys think? is the media publicizing his untimely death a little too much? Please, comment if you have an opinion.

Later all!

3 comments:

Bla said...

She's fugly. Period.

Marioman1234 said...

No way Bla! well to each his own I guess

Miami Party Rentals said...

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler."
Party Rental Miami