Can't find a celebrity you like on here, Search on Google!

Google

Monday, August 25, 2008

Katy Perry Kissed a girl and she liked it

Some weeks ago (maybe a little over a month ago) I heard this song about some chick kissing another chick and liking it. I thought it was catchy, kinda hot too (so long as the women involved weren't manly and had mullets) but I never really thought that the one singing was actually good looking. I finally saw the music video for this song and was completely wowed by how beautiful this girl was.




On another note, while searching through some celebrity news I stumbled upon a rumor that was quite disturbing. If your a Batman fan and absolutely loved "the Dark Knight" like I did, then you'd be depressed to hear that Cher would be playing the part of Catwomen in the next Bat flick. Of course there is no validity to this rumor, but it is quite disturbing if it were true. Lets just hope it doesn't come to that.